“I will bless those who bless you (the Jewish people through Isaac), and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed” (Genesis 12:3)
- Why do you hate the Jew?
- Are you better than he is?
- Do you hate others as much, or have you singled him out?
- Are you aware of the eternal consequences of going against his God?
- Have you no shame?
- Do you seek to curse him whom God has blest?
- Would you do the same to Jesus as you would to the Jew? (He is Jewish, you know)!
- Have you forgotten that “what goes around, comes around?”
- Are you lying about history, claiming that the Holocaust never
- Don’t you know that you will personally be held accountable?
Throughout the world, and yes, also in the United States, anti-Semitism is on the rise. It is a blind hatred (read: hate crime) against the Jews and their land, Israel. Entire countries, “Christian” denominations, religions, media outlets, publications and institutions of higher learning have massive amounts of shameless hate-mongers who follow Satan himself in seeking to destroy the people who are of special interest to the God of the Bible. You don’t want to mess with Him – – you’ll lose (clue: just study human history)!
Do you have the courage to stand for the Truth? If you bless the Jew, God will bless you!