“Now when the dragon (the devil) saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman (Israel) who gave birth to the male Child (Jesus). “And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ” (Revelation 12:13, 17)
In a recent conversation with someone, this person mentioned that the basic ingredient of Anti-Semitism is a jealous hatred for the Jews. In recent days we have seen an unparalleled rage developing against God’s chosen people in entire continents such as South America, Europe and the Middle East. It seems that the whole world, with some exceptions, is negatively disposed towards the Jewish people. In our own country, there is a building up of this warped sentiment, especially on some of our illustrious institutions of higher learning. Under the banner of “Freedom of Speech,” it is supposedly one’s right to libel and slander those who have been vilified over the centuries.
And here’s the clincher – – there are a number of mainline denominations here and abroad that in the name of “religion” have jumped on the bandwagon of boycotting anything Jewish! Oh, we will support missions, except to the Jews.
Let me get to the point. It doesn’t matter if you’re an individual, belong to a group, are a commoner or a president – – anyone who goes against the people called the Jews has to answer to their God. And I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes! Anti-Semitism is nothing short of diabolical.
God’s final and eternal verdict is, “Blessed is he who blesses you (the Jews) and cursed is he who curses you” (Numbers 24:9)!
“I will bless those who bless you (Abraham’s offspring through Isaac), and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed” (Genesis 12:3).
To the best of my knowledge, never before in history have so many individuals, groups and entire nations turned against the Jewish people. There is a massive diabolical (read “devilish”) scheme to eradicate anything Jewish from our societies and consciences.
Why? What have they done to deserve this hateful antagonism? Why do even some so-called “Christians” despise these, God’s chosen people (Deuteronomy 7)? You may claim, that they’re not perfect. Right, but neither are you! Perhaps it bothers you that some Jewish folks are rich. Let me respond to that:
1. Not all Jews are rich – – some are poor indeed!
2. Are there not other religious bodies (Catholics, Mormons, Muslims, etc.) that are rich also? Then why single out the Jews?
3. In addition, what if the sovereign God of this universe has chosen to give a number of Jewish people good business sense? Will you fault God for that?
You see, there is a lot more to anti-Semitic antagonism than first meets the eye! Could it be that:
1. That the Jews are repulsive to their detractors because they were instrumental in giving us God’s divine revelation, the Bible?
2. That the Jews were shown some special privileges by God, and therefore a jealous hatred has arisen in others?
3. That the devil in his utter hatred for God has historically sought to eradicate the Chosen People? – – especially since he cannot get his hands on God.
4. That the Jewish people will indeed survive – – albeit as a remnant – – throughout all eternity – – in fulfillment of God’s prophetic Word!
Please don’t claim to love the Lord Jesus Christ (the greatest Jew of all times), when in reality you have a bias or grudge against His people. Thus your claim to be a “Christian” becomes a farce!
It’s time to rally around and behind these very special people and thus invite the blessings of God!
One thought on “Anti-Semitism”
Matthew 25:40 (NASB)
40 “The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’
Hmm….. So if the King is Jesus… His Brethren are the Jews… Uh oh… Best not to hate the Kings people!
Matthew 25:45-46 (NASB)
45 “Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’
46 “These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”