“The Kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together against the LORD and against His Anointed (Jesus Christ the Messiah)…” (Psalm 2:2)
“He who rejects Me (Jesus Christ), and does not receive My words (the Bible), has that which judges him – – the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day” (John 12:48)
For centuries now millions have sought to be rid of the Son of God:
- False belief systems have misrepresented Him and His Word, or simply substituted for Him.
- Publishers and educators have removed Him from their literature. (For example, they have substituted B.C.E. “before the common era” for B.C. “before Christ.” They don’t recognize Him as the focal point of history. But, just as a side-note, what in the world do they mean by “common era?”
- Many Christians today are ashamed to speak of Jesus Christ – – they much prefer to use a more generic word like “God.” After all, that might be less incriminating?
- Then, there are nations where the Christian faith and Founder are outlawed.
- In our own country the Judeo-Christian faith is marginalized and often penalized.
So, what is the biblical God’s response to this height of arrogance and depraved rebellion against the Most High?
- God raised Jesus from the dead. He is alive forever. Watch out world!
- God has made Jesus Christ the final Judge of all! For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, (John 5:22) and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man. (John 5:27)
- He will send all unbelievers to Hell and the Lake of Fire, forever.
- But being the gracious God that He is, He is still ready to pardon those who seek His forgiveness and repent of their unbelief. DO SO TODAY!!