Massive earth-shaking events are taking place today at “warp speed,” as many are realizing. However, there are numerous people (including some Christians), who do not want to hear truthful answers (II Timothy 4:3, 4)….
There are certain reasons why things must get worse, much worse, before they can get better, far better:
- Beginning with some OT passages about “The Day of the LORD” (some 20x by 8 prophets, as in Joel); as well as some NT passages (such as in II Peter 3:10), we are reminded of God’s judgment(s) yet to fall upon the entire earth. These haven’t happened yet, although they’ve been predicted (Matthew 24, especially verse 21; also, Revelation 6 – 19:10)!
- We’ve also been notified that the worse is yet to come (II Timothy 3:13 as compared with verse 1 and Matthew 8:28; also, Revelation 9).
- Much of the prophetic picture assured to us by God Himself (Isaiah 46:9, 10) has not yet taken place, but will happen “shortly” (Revelation 1:1; 22:6). “Shortly” can also be translated as “suddenly!”
- Here are only some of numerous prophecies/predictions yet to be fulfilled:
- The Rapture of the Church
- The battle of Gog/Magog (against Israel)
- The development of the 10 toes pictured in Nebuchadnezzar’s vision
- The fierce 7-year Tribulation and the demon-possessed antichrist
- The campaign of Armageddon and the 2nd coming of Christ
- The literal 1000-year reign of Christ on earth
- The Great White Throne judgment
- Eternal conditions
Since these things WILL happen soon, here’s what to do:
- Wake up to prophetic fulfillment (Romans 13:11)! GET REAL ABOUT YOUR CHRISTIAN PROFESSION (II Corinthians 13:5)!
- Increase Your prayer efforts and evangelistic outreaches (II Timothy 4:5)!
- Promote your exhortation of one another (I Thess. 4:18; Hebrews 10:25)!