“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust’” (Psalm 91:1, 2)
- What if you will have to give an account of your life to God some day?
- What if there is a real and eternal hell for those who have rejected Jesus Christ?
- What if the Bible is really true and is the Word of God?
- What if there is no other way to heaven than through Jesus Christ?
- What if there is only one God and He is the One revealed in the Bible?
- What if death is not the end of it all?
- What if it is true that no one “gets away with it?”
- What if only genuine Christians go to heaven?
- What if you don’t get to decide your own destiny?
- What if there are consequences to your actions?
- What if God will forgive your sin(s) when you confess them to Him?
- What if Jesus died on the cross to give you eternal life by faith in Him?
- What if Christ’s resurrection really happened and is unmatched?
- What if there is meaning and purpose to life in Christ?
- What if you will experience perfect peace by trusting in God’s Word?
What if all the above is true (contrary to one’s assumptions or beliefs)? IT IS!