“But know this, that in the last days perilous (dangerous, demonic, scary, treacherous) times will come” (II Timothy 3:1)
Many today are asking, “What kind of world are we living in?” “What’s going to happen to our children?” “Is this world really coming to an end?” “What will happen to me when (not if) I die?”
The following predictions have been made that will literally be fulfilled 100% in the very near future:
- Morals will be discarded and eliminated by many.
- Lawlessness will abound and injustice will prevail.
- Wars and earthquakes will increase worldwide.
- Anti-Semitism and anti-Christianity will intensify globally.
- False religions and religious leaders will dupe millions.
- Society will crumble internally.
- Israel will be invaded by a coalition of Russia, Iran and Turkey.
- The suicide epidemic and the illicit use of drugs will climb.
- Ecumenism and watered-down Truth will be proclaimed everywhere, at the expense of preaching the Bible in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Many will depart from the faith to which they once adhered.
Not a pretty picture! I guess you don’ want me to write more about what’s coming “to a theater near you!”
Here’s the situation: I am not the one making these predictions. They come straight from the Bible, the Word of (the one and only true and living) God! Yes, some readers will gladly believe these prophecies to come true shortly and literally, just as others have in the past. Sadly, others will disbelieve God’s Word and reject God’s gift of salvation and eternal life. For many, the two saddest words in history will become reality: “TOO LATE! “
“He who believes in the Son (- – of God, the Lord Jesus Christ) has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him” (John 3:36)! “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved… (Acts 16:31a).