“Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper” (Psalm 1:1-3)
You’re kidding, you’ve never read the Psalms? Here’s what you’ve been missing:
- Appreciating the reality of forgiveness
- Being blest by God
- Consolation in time of grief and loss
- Discovering what Jesus did, does and will do; who He was, is, will be
- Enlightenment regarding what happens to bad people
- Finding peace for your soul
- Getting help for your troubles
- Happily finding hope in this dismal world
- Important questions are answered, such as what does the future hold?
- Journaling the vastness of this universe
- Knowing truth
- Learning who God is and what He does
- Much, much more!
I am now reading and meditating on the Psalms for the 4th consecutive time.
You might say I’m addicted to them! So much variety, so many blessings!
So, you still choose not to soak your head in these wonderful short messages from God? Shame on you! – – Your loss!!