“Thus says the LORD, who gives the sun for a light by day, the ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night, who disturbs the sea, and its waves roar (the LORD of hosts is His name): If those ordinances depart from before Me, says the LORD, then the seed of Israel shall also cease from being a nation before Me forever. Thus says the LORD: If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, says the LORD” (Jeremiah 31:35-37)
“I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! …God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew! (Romans 11:1, 2)
In my Bible I have noted some important revelations God has given regarding the Jewish people:
- 5/6th of the Bible bears directly or indirectly on the Jews.
- God blesses those who bless the Jew and curses those who curse him (Genesis 12:3; Psalm 122:6).
- God’s covenant with Abraham’s physical descendants through Isaac is unconditional and eternal (Genesis 17:7). This includes Israel, their land (17:8).
- God loves the Jew (Deuteronomy 7:7; 32:10; Romans 11:28, 29).
- A remnant will certainly be saved in the future (Zechariah 13:9; Romans 11:25-27).
- The Gospel (good news) is to him first, then to the Gentiles (Acts 1:8; Romans 1:16).
- Finally, don’t forget that Jesus is a Jew (Matthew 1:1)! Think of it – – Christians worship a Jewish God!
In light of this, it is beyond belief and inconceivable for so-called Christians to claim that they love Jesus but hate the Jews. Bless them, love them, and pray for them, and God will surely bless you in turn. And that goes for everybody! There will always be a Jewish remnant, for all eternity. The God of the Bible guarantees it!