“Now as He (Jesus) sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, ‘Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?’ And Jesus answered and said to them: ‘Take heed that no one deceives you. …And you will hear of wars and rumors or wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. …For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be” (Matthew 24:3-8, 21).
“And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep…” (Romans 13:11)
Millions of people are aware that things are getting much worse and that something big is about to happen. They just can’t seem to put their finger on it. Many have quit watching the news – – it’s that bad! And it’s worsening (I’m sorry to say), just as Jesus said it would be! I mean, take a look at the stuff that’s in the making:
– – Russia, Iran and Turkey are soon to attack Israel (Ezekiel 38, 39).
– – Climate changes are taking place over which puny humanity has no control. None!
– – Global anti-Semitism and the fight to divide and control Jerusalem – – the most important and fought-over city of all times – – is growing at an alarming rate.
– – Then, there is the drive to destroy much of humanity, through wars, abortion (read: “murder”), and numerous other means.
– – I won’t even mention the hundreds of evils abounding, i.e. immorality.
– – Then, of course, massive deceptions abound, especially directed to counter the truth of the Bible – – just as Jesus said would happen!
Jesus Christ was and is and will always be right! And He is the only one who has the only solution to what’s coming down the pike. Hear and heed His words: “I am the (one and only) way, the (one and only) truth, and the (one and only) life. No one comes to the Father (who is in Heaven) except through Me” (John 14:6). Is there any hope, any way to survive? You just read it!